Kfir Sirkin, early 1950s. Forty S.11 were purchased for the IDF/AF as the standard initial training aircraft. However, the type was not a success and they were transferred to the Light Aircraft Squadron from 1953 onwards. They were painted overall Trainer Yellow with Red rudders.
Artist: © Peter Scott
Artist: © M.David Howley
Source: 'The Israeli Air Force, Part One: 1948-1967', Camouflage and Markings No.3, by Ray Ball