Table of contents
Purpose of the project
The purpose of the project WING's PALETTE is searching and accumulation
data about military and civil aircraft. Project is free accessed and public. It's
interest for modelers and aviation fans.
Description of the archive structure
Data sorted in this way:
- Aviation eras:
- World War I (1900 - 1920);
- Interwar (1921 - 1938);
- World War II (1939 - 1945);
- Cold War (1946 - 1975);
- Modern (1976 - ....).
- aircraft types:
- fighters (including fighter-bombers, interceptors);
- bombers (including patrol, torpedo-bombers);
- others (including trainers, staff, target designation etc);
- sea (seaplanes, flying boats);
- special (reconnaissance, race, experimental, etc);
- helicopters (including autogyros);
- Drones (including targets).
- airforce belonging.
This sorting may be different from real.
Desirable - screen resolution 1024x768, Microsoft Internet Explorer (5.0 or greater),
Netscape Navigator, Opera. Certainly it will work with others parameters,
but representation will differ from optimal.
If You found bug, please mail to webmaster.
Special thanks to:
- dikiy, foma, yo-zhzh, Dale
People who sent profiles and help to correct information:
- OWL, Dale, M.Zhirokhov, Snorry A.Tokay, G.Son, ZloySkin and many others...